I’m currently working on a client-site which is using Magento 2, and realised there’s no full en_GB language pack for English (United Kingdom) available.
I’ve created the following package with full instructions that you can view on Github.
It’s free to download and use, all I ask is if you can create PRs for any mistakes that you might spot.
The project is forked from another Github project for the following reasons:
- The project wouldn’t install
- Once that was fixed, it wouldn’t load any translations
- Once that was fixed, it turned out that a lot of it was actually French
This version fixes all the above issues and also includes a lot more translations.
It has been developed and tested on Magento 2.1.7 (latest at time of posting)
Although since upgrading to Magento 2.2.0 and PHP 7.1.7, I’m getting magento/framework and PHP version errors when trying to update via Composer.
– cubewebsites/magento2-language-en-gb 188.8.131.52 requires magento/framework 100.1.* -> satisfiable by magento/framework[100.1.0-rc1, 100.1.0-rc2, 100.1.0-rc3, 100.1.0, 100.1.1, 100.1.2, 100.1.3, 100.1.4, 100.1.5, 100.1.6, 100.1.7, 100.1.8, 100.1.9].
– magento/framework 100.1.9 requires php ~5.6.5|7.0.2|7.0.4|~7.0.6 -> your PHP version (7.1.7) does not satisfy that requirement.
I couldn’t see how to report the issue via GIThub so posted here instead.