SEO & PPC For WordPress Websites
WordPress has been around for a very long time and has been through many development changes but one challenge has remained the same for all WordPress site owners – the issue of driving traffic to it. There are a number of ways to do this but the two most popular are SEO (search engine optimisation – or rather, free listings in Google) and PPC (Google ads which you pay to show in Google).
So How Does That All Work?
From an SEO perspective, Google doesn’t tell us what is in the algorithm that decides which websites should rank for certain keywords. What we do know is a whole host of factors that are definite influencers in regards to getting positions. We get your website in good condition to satisfy these factors that will help your website to be viewed more favourably by Google.
From a PPC (paid ads) perspective we identify which keywords are relevant to your business and place ads in Google to help drive relevant traffic to your website.
What Sets Us Apart From Other Agencies Offering SEO & PPC For WordPress
It’s hard to know who to choose when you don’t know how to tell between good and bad. Here is what we can tell you:
- Every month we show in our reports what value we drove to the business e.g. how many leads we sent or how many sales we helped to drive
- Honest is our policy – we don’t speak any technical jargon that is very confusing when you have questions about the service you are receiving
- We function from the data that we receive, it’s all numbers driven strategy
- You will receive a plan each month which details what we will be delivering so that you know what you can expect from us
- We are on the ball and get on with it, we run at a fast pace to get results
Get In Touch About Your Website Marketing For Wordpress
We won’t put you in touch with a salesman who has very little clue – you will be put in touch with our team that delivers the work. So why not get in touch with us today and we will reply ASAP to start the conversation.